✨ Implementing Decision No. 1832/QD-BTC dated September 20, 2021, of the Ministry of Finance on the implementation of e-invoices in Ho Chi Minh City from November 2021, Ho Chi Minh City Tax Department issued a Plan 34/KH-CTTPHCM dated October 21, 2021, on the organization of an online training conference on e-invoices for taxpayers.
✨ TASCO tax agent would like to review some key contents about e-invoices in the online training conference of the Ho Chi Minh City Tax Department on October 29, 2021, in the following article. Welcome entrepreneurs and readers for reference!
1. Training contents:
- Some notes when implementing e-invoices according to the provisions of the Tax Management Law No. 38/2019/QH14, Decree No. 123/2020/ND-CP of the Government, Circular No. 78/2021/TT -BTC of the Ministry of Finance;
- Online Q&A for some common problems when applying e-invoices according to new regulations.
2. Training objects:
- Enterprises in Ho Chi Minh City (including those that have not used or have used e-invoices as prescribed in Decree No. 51/2010/ND-CP, Decree No. 04/2014/ND-CP, Circular No. 32/2011/TT-BTC compulsorily switch to using e-invoices according to Decree No. 123/2020/ND-CP and Circular No. 78/2021/TT-BTC)
3. E-invoices contents:
- Legal basis
- Concepts, forms, and types of e-invoices
- The objects of e-invoices application
- Register, change the content of registration for the use of e-invoices
- Make e-invoices
- E-invoices data transfer
- Mistakes handling
- Execution effect and forward processing
If you have any questions about the above content, please immediately contact Tasco Tax Agent for advice and guidance directly via hotline: 0975.48.08.68 (Zalo)
TASCO - Tax agent responsible for all service
TASCO - Give trust - get value
Please contact TASCO for a free consultation:
Hotline: 086.486.2446 - 0975.08.68 (zalo)
Website: dailythuetasco.com hoặc dichvutuvandoanhnghiep.vn