6 NOTES FOR BUSINESSES DEPLOYING E-INVOICES ACCORDING TO CIRCULAR 78/2021/TT-BTC
- 06/01/2022 17:32
✨ Compulsory deployment of e-invoices from November 1, 2021 in 2 phases.
- The leader of the General Department of Taxation said that the goal is that by July 2022, 100% of businesses will use e-invoices according to Decree 123/2020/ND-CP. Accordingly, the Ministry of Finance will deploy in 2 phases: Phase 1 from 11/2021 - 03/2022 in 6 provinces and cities: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh, Binh Dinh, Phu Tho; Phase 2 from 04/2022 - 07/2022 will be deployed in the remaining 57 provinces and cities.
✨️ Need to choose an e-invoices supplier that connects directly with the General Department of Taxation.
- Decree 123 and Circular 78 were issued with changes in regulations for e-invoices. Therefore, businesses need to carefully choose standard e-invoices solution providers according to the latest regulations.
- On November 17, 2021, the General Department of Taxation officially announced the list of 20 organizations that are eligible to provide the service of receiving, transmitting and storing electronic invoices data with the General Department of Taxation. Businesses can refer to the website of the General Department of Taxation.
✨️ Enterprises register to use e-invoices according to Decree 123/2020/ND-CP.
- After receiving a notice requesting to convert electronic invoices from the Tax Authority, the enterprise must register on the software of service providers that have met the standards according to Decree 123 and Circular 78 announced by the General Department of Taxation.
- To register, businesses need to complete 3 steps: Make a declaration to register for the use of e-invoices; Wait for the General Department of Taxation to send a notice of receipt of registration; Enterprises wait for notification of acceptance or non-acceptance from the General Department of Taxation.
✨️ Know the time of canceling paper invoices and outstanding e-invoices.
- According to the provisions of Clause 3, Article 15 of Decree 123, it is clearly stated that: From the time the tax authority accepts the registration for the use of e-invoices under this Decree, enterprises are required to stop using e-invoices according to the old regulations.
- In order to destroy outstanding invoices, enterprises shall follow the instructions in Article 27 of Decree 123. In which, enterprises should pay attention to prepare a set of invoices destruction documents including: Deciding on the establishment of the Invoice destruction council; Invoice inventory table to be destroyed; Minutes of destruction and Notice of invoice destruction results.
✨️ Know how to determine whether an object has a tax code or does not have a code.
- Looking at Article 91 of the Tax Management Law No. 38/2019/QH14, businesses will have enough information to know if they are in the group of subjects with or without the tax authority's code.
- Accordingly, businesses using e-invoices with tax authority's code are those that sell goods and provide services regardless of the value of each sale or service provision and have high tax risks. Enterprises using e-invoices without tax authority's code are business enterprises: electricity, petrol, post and telecommunications, clean water, etc.
✨️ When is the free e-invoices conversion?
- According to Decree 123/2020/ND-CP, when the General Department of Taxation notifies an enterprise to accept the use of e-invoices under this Decree, the enterprise is required to cancel the outstanding invoices.
- However, for businesses that are using e-invoice software of Vi Na Digital Signature Joint Stock Company, we will support your business to completely convert unused invoices to invoices according to the standards of Decree 123/2020/ND-CP and Circular 78/2021/TT-BTC. Especially, if businesses have difficulties in the process of implementing e-invoices, you can directly contact the tax authority or Vi Na e-invoices software for detailed and completely free advices.
Contact TASCO Tax Agent immediately in the following ways for a completely free consultation!!!
TASCO - Tax agent responsible for all service
TASCO - Give trust - get value
Please contact TASCO for a free consultation:
Hotline: 086.486.2446 - 0975.08.68 (zalo)